INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Site, we may collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us, including but not limitedto:
- First, middle, and last name
- Home or other physical address
- Email address
- Username associated with your account
- Telephone number
- Location information
- Company name
- Job title
- Details about devices used to access our websites or mobile applications such as IP address, browser information, deviceinformation, and operating system This is discussed further below.
- We may also collect information about the use of websites, mobile applications, social media presence, and internet-enabled services and platforms by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, HTML5 local storage, and other This is discussed further below.
Cookies and Similar Technology
We collect other information when you visit our Site and use our mobile application, even if you are not using our services ordo not provide this information directly to us. We may collect a variety of information types in a variety of ways, including:
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by your internet browser directly on the device you are using.Cookies help track technical and navigational information such as time you spend on the Site, your browser type, andthe specific pages that you have
- Web beacons: Web beacons are objects that are embedded in a webpage and usually invisible to the Theytrack who is visiting our Site.
- IP Address: An IP Address is automatically assigned to your device by your Internet Service Provider and is automatically recorded and logged when you visit our
- HTML5 local storage: HTML5 local storage in the browser is different from cookies but can be used for thesame purpose (to pair a tracking ID to a particular web server
with your web browser so that the web server can identify your web browser over time).
- Other use: Tracking technologies that we may use from time to time and as technology
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Collecting Personal Information and Other Online Information allows us to optimize the services we offer you. We use thisinformation in several ways, including but not limited to:
- Processing applications and transactions
- Verifying your identity, including when you access your online account
- Responding to inquiries and communications from you
- Improving our business operations and developing new products and services
- Assessing and informing you about the services and products that might interest you
- Providing you important information about our Site
- Protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of Lamar National Bank, its users, and/or the public
- Complying with legal requirements
- Other purposes we may specifically disclose at the time we collect information
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share information we collect from or about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice. This Noticedescribes theinformation collected and your choices regarding the sharing of this information.
We disclose Personal Information and Other Online Information as required by law and to third- party affiliates and servicers in connection with the processing, administration, and servicing of your account. These affiliates are only authorized to use and disclose your information as needed to perform services on our behalf or to satisfy legal requirements. At times, we may also disclose your information to meet legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or as we deemappropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss. We do not sell Personal Information to any other business or third partiesfor monetary or other valuable consideration.
In the event that assets of Lamar National Bank are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another third party, we reserve theright to transfer your information in connection with this transaction.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards as required by law to protect the information we collect from youthrough our Site from unauthorized access, disclosure, manipulation, or destruction. We also monitor our third- party serviceproviders to check that your information remains confidential and secure.
KEEPING INFORMATION ACCURATE
The accuracy of the information you provide to us is very important. Please log in to your account and update any account information you believe to be incorrect. If you cannot change or correct the information online, or you would rather make thesechanges offline, please use the Contact Us option on our website to call or write to us. Alternatively, you can use the contact information provided to you in your statements, records, or other account materials.
We utilize social media platforms such as Facebook and others to foster online sharing and collaboration among our customers.Note that any content you make available through those platforms (such as name, pictures, or opinions) are subject to the termsof use and privacy policies of those platforms, not this Policy. To better understand your rights and obligations, please review thepolicies of the specific website or platform you are using.
Lamar National Bank will not respond to web browser “do not track” signals.
Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.